Author Topic: [accepted] Hugo's app  (Read 175 times)

Hugo

• [R]ustler Team member
    • View Profile
[accepted] Hugo's app
« on: January 11, 2015, 03:01:33 pm »
First Name: Hugo

Ingame Nickname(s): Hugo[OZ]

([OZ] is a sub-clan from PartyServer, http://ourzone.forummotion.com, if you're interested)

How old are you? 16

Which server(s) do you play on? Mostly in PartyServer, cause there's lots of people. Rarely on Littlewhitey's. That might change though.

How long have you been playing on littlewhitey's sa-mp server? Tokyo invited me there like, in the beginning of December 2014? So I've been there a few times since then.

Why do you want to join us? When I play SA:MP, I almost always fly around with rustler. I've been looking for people who do it too, actually even thought about making my own rustler clan. Rustlers are fun, that's why!  ;)

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply? Tokyo

Any other information you want to include is welcome: Probably not the best way to end an application, but I'm just gonna bring out the fact that I can only play on the weekends, cause I actually live in another town where i don't have a computer :P Hope it won't be a problem, cause I believe we all have our own lives that need living. :D
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 09:36:50 pm by qwerbeet »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tokyo

• Flying through the desert with K-DST on
    • View Profile
Re: Hugo's app
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 03:26:03 pm »
You've become a better flyer since the last time I saw you and I would like to see you fly in littlewhiteys.

Chiroki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 04:04:03 pm »
I really dont know how btw i will try to meet you ingame So Goodluck

qwerbeet

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 09:36:32 pm »
accepted.  :)